Making your first native Android operating system MobileFirst application form
To provide a local Android program, MobileFirst Web server should be aware it. For this purpose, IBM MobileFirst Software Basic foundation offers a Indigenous API library, that contains a set of APIs and arrangement computer files.http://www.androidappspace.com/mobile-app-development
This training describes ways to bring in the Android Local API and the ways to assimilate it having a natural Android os program. These methods are crucial to enable you to work with it at a later time to accomplish duties like attaching to MobileFirst Host, invoking adaptor treatments, utilizing authentication approaches, and so on.
Qualification . Builders need to be adept with making use of Google’s builder applications.
Making a MobileFirst Native API
- In MobileFirst Recording studio, generate a MobileFirst project and add a MobileFirst Local API.
- On the New MobileFirst Local API dialog, get into your application identity and select Android mobile phone to the Atmosphere industry.
- Appropriate-go through the produced NativeAPI folder (found in your-projects/software/your-nativeapi-mobile app-label ) and choose Run As > Deploy Native API . This step is essential for MobileFirst Web server to distinguish the applying if a demand gets to the host.
- The MobileFirst native API has numerous factors:
- wlclient.components has got the connection settings which a indigenous Android operating system program purposes.
- worklight-android.bottle could be the MobileFirst API local library.
- gcm.jar and press.png are for Google and yahoo propel notice services.
JSONStore directory is perfect for non-obligatory JSONStore help and support in natural software programs.
armabi. armabi-v7a. mips. and x86 folders are for suggested App Credibility Defense in natural purposes.
As with every MobileFirst venture, you produce the hosting server configuration by altering the data which might be from the server\conf folder.
You employ the application-descriptor.xml report to outline software metadata as well as to set up security and safety options that MobileFirst Server enforces.
- The wlclient.attributes file contains web server configuration attributes and is person-editable.
- wlServerProtocol – The communication protocol to MobileFirst Host, that may be possibly http or https.
- wlServerHost – The hostname of MobileFirst Hosting server.
- wlServerPort – The port of MobileFirst Hosting server.
- wlServerContext -The framework actual direction of your app for the MobileFirst Web server.
- wlAppId – The application Identification as described from the program-descriptor.xml file.
- wlAppVersion – The application form version.
- wlEnvironment – The prospective environment on the native program.
- wlUid – The house made use of by MTWW to determine this to be a MobileFirst app.
- wlPlatformVersion – The MobileFirst Studio edition.
- languagePreferences – Listing of desired locations.
- GcmSenderId – This property or home specifies the GCM Sender Identification to be used for press notices. Automatically, this real estate is commented out.
- Building and configuring an Android os natural application
- Create a indigenous Android operating system request or make use of active an individual.
- Replicate the worklight-google android.bottle. uicandroid.jar. bcprov.bottle. and google android-async-http.jar files out of the WorklightAPI folder towards the new local Google android application form, on the /libs directory website.
- Replicate the document wlclient.properties through the MobileFirst natural API directory for the new native Google android request, on the /possessions web directory.
- Put the following permissions for the AndroidManifest.xml data file:
- Increase the MobileFirst UI process:
For more information, evaluate the “Establishing natural software programs for Android” consumer documentation theme After the software is manage in Eclipse, the final end result is a native application form which contains the MobileFirst API catalogue. The provided Studio room venture has a MobileFirst Studio task with the generated NativeAPI directory. The given Natural endeavor contains an Android operating system request actually setup with all the MobileFirst NativeAPI.
Sample application form