Genuine Mazda Parts and Value Products by Mazda brakes are designed to perform best for specific Mazda models, and are constantly updated to ensure that they’re the highest quality brakes available.
The chart below illustrates some of the significant differences between Genuine Mazda brakes, Value Products by Mazda brakes, and aftermarket brakes.
|Mazda Genuine Original Equipment||Value Products By Mazda||Aftermarket|
|Engineered and tested for specific Mazda vehicles|
|Achieve the best balance between brake noise, lining and drum/rotor life|
|Utilize highly engineered shims, slots, and chamfers, reducing noise and increasing quality|
|Utilize premium formulations selected by Mazda|
|Meet federal motor vehicle safety standards|
|Friction formulas not subject to federal regulations|
|"Reverse engineered" for a broad range of vehicles|
|Limited use of shims, slots and chamfers|
|Durability and testing varies widely|
ALL GENUINE MAZDA AND VALUE PRODUCTS BY MAZDA BRAKE PADS AND SHOES COME WITH A LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
- All Mazda Genuine Parts or Value Products by Mazda brake pads and shoes are under warranty, as long as the original purchaser of the replacement brake pads or shoes owns the vehicle on which they were originally installed.
- Warranty is always valid if installation was done by an authorized Mazda dealer.
- If the brake pads and/or shoes become damaged, defective, or worn-out during the warranty period, they may be exchanged for new warrantied equivalent Mazda Genuine Parts or Value Products by Mazda brake pads or shoes.
- Upon purchase, your authorized Mazda dealer will provide you with a service repair order, which is considered “proof of purchase” under the terms of the warranty. When requesting a warranty replacement, the service repair order must be presented, and the original components must be returned and exchanged for new replacement brake pads or shoes.
- The customer is responsible for installation charges upon replacement.
See your authorized Mazda dealer for a complete list of warranty rights and limitations.